3.21.2014

0 Speaking of Awesome Brass Lamps | Palm Springs Vintage Finds


Last month my mom and I spent a long weekend in Palm Springs to celebrate her birthday.  We had a great time doing some vintage shopping, and came across {and brought home a few!} really great things...

Those brass lamps were awesome.  So was the giant vintage danish desk they were styled with. They really would look great in so many rooms. I wanted that vintage constellation globe SO BADLY.  Sadly it was far more expensive than I could rationalize paying.  One day... 


The styling of these vintage suitcases was so so good...



I mean both that chair and that stand mirror were ridiculously good...



My mom treated herself to that awesome vintage mid century Danish table/planter.  I can't wait to get all styled up in our house.


And finally, this swan doily. This might be my favorite thing I've ever found in a vintage store. Also this is probably the only time you will ever hear me say that I love a doily.  I didn't buy it, but I LOVED it.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...